~FARM AUCTION~ 54 +/- ACRE FARM – Beautiful Mountain Views , Rolling Hills and Joining the Back is 35+/- Square Miles Of US Forest Service Land
BEAUTIFUL 54± ACRE FARM SELLING AT PUBLIC AUCTION!!
Saturday April 18th @ 10:30 am
We will offer 3 tracts and then all together in it’s entirety.
- Tract #1> is 20± acres with the creek and wooded area, home building site with power pole installed, cattle barn and corral and working pens, fenced and highway frontage, US Forest Service property.
- Tract#2> is 17± acres fenced with home building sites, views of the meadows with back drops of the beautiful Ouachita Mountains and highway frontage, pond joining the US Forest Service property.
- Tract #3> is also 17± acres of mostly cleared pasture land with a great building location and slightly wooded areas, pond and joining the US Forest Service property.
- We will offer the 3 tract parcels in any combination.
- We will offer the combinations and all together.
- This form of auction will allow you the buyer to buy it and not be knocked out until the auctioneer says "SOLD"
- Auctioneer will make all announcements on auction prior to the auction and answer any questions you might have.
This farm has it all to offer to anyone. We will offer this farm in 3 tracts and all together. Has a creek, paved road frontage, fenced and cross fenced, 3 ponds, barn and cattle pens. Building sites everywhere you look. This farm is located in some of the most beautiful country in the state. It also has around 35± square miles of US Forest Service Land joining the back of the property, with many, many miles of hiking, horse back riding and mountain bike riding.
We also will have approx. 800 square bales of this years hay at this auction. If you need some good square bales don’t miss this auction sale.
We will sell a older model Payloader backhoe with a newly rebuilt gas engine. This machine is about the size of a 310A John Deere
We also will sell an older mobile home to be moved, needs work but will be cheap!
Don’t miss this auction, somebody will win…
TERMS: 10% down day of auction as earnest money, balance due at closing (within 30 days). Title insurance and warranty deed provided at closing by seller, 10% buyers premium.
TERMS PERSONAL PREOPERTY: Full payment day of auction in cash or good check. 10% buyer premium.
Everything will be sold as where is, so be sure to inspect before auction day. All announcements made on Auction day take precedence over any printed material.
Note Change on Inspection will be on Saturday, April 11th, 1pm to 4pm ( Not Sunday, due to Easter.)
From post office in Oden, Ar. (on hwy 88) take hwy 379 south, travel .9 of a mile turn rught at the fork (Southside Rd.) travel 3 milles to property: 1257 Southside Rd.